Go Geothermal, Chicagoland!
Geothermal heating and cooling systems for value, comfort and savings.
Everyone's talking about geothermal energy these days. Now you can harness the power of the earth to heat and cool your own home with the installation of a single unit. At Redi-Heating & Air Conditioning, we install the newest, state-of-the-art, geothermal technology in North Shore and Northwest suburb homes. Geothermal heat pumps >>
There's a reason why geothermal is becoming so popular. It's safe, reliable, efficient, quiet and eco-friendly — it's the perfect way to heat and cool your home and contribute to protecting our environment by staying Green. When retrofitting a typical 2000 sq. ft. home you can expect to pay between $20,000 and $30,000 for your geothermal system.
The benefits of installing a geothermal heating and cooling system by Redi-Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Green. Clean, eco-friendly, good for the environment. No fossil fuel is burned to generate heat. No carbon dioxide emissions.
- Cuts costs. Save 30-60% over conventional heating and cooling systems.
- Safe. No flame, odor or flue.
- Aesthetic and quiet. Self-contained, indoor unit eliminates noisy fans and ugly condensers.
- Reliable. These systems work reliably year after year.
- Efficient. Heating, central air conditioning and hot water—all from one unit!
- Maintenance-free. Can last for generations when installed properly.
- Adds resale value. People looking to buy homes want to see the latest technology. Geothermal systems get their attention.
- Trustworthy. Work with the licensed, trusted professionals from Redi-Heating & Air Conditioning, Co., Inc., a family-owned and operated business serving the Chicagoland area since 1952.
How Geothermal Systems Work.
Basically, the geothermal system takes energy from the sun, which is stored in the earth, to heat and cool buildings. Geothermal energy works by tapping the reservoir of temperature-stable thermal energy available underground around your home, a resource that is replenished by the sun and surrounding earth. In winter, the buried earth loop absorbs heat and carries it indoors. In summer, the process is reversed. Electricity is used only to power the fan, compressor and pump of the unit, which is housed indoors. Because a geothermal system does not burn fuel, but rather, simply transfers heat to and from the earth, it can help lower your monthly energy bills by a staggering amount!
Learn more about how to save money while gaining comfort by installing a geothermal energy system to heat and cool your home. Contact Redi-Heating & Air Conditioning for more information.